October 21, 2015 from 6pm to 9pm
Heritage Hall, 3102 Main St. (15th & Main), Vancouver
Info: Write email@example.com, or on facebook
Download poster in PDF format: Neighbour Savour 2015 – Flyer (large) FINAL(6)
Yippee! It’s Village Vancouver’s fabulous (if we may say so ourselves!) 6th annual family friendly, zero waste community potluck celebration for 300 neighbours.
Delicious Local Food
A great lineup of Live Local Music MCed by Glen Chatten
- –– Sillken Michele www.reverbnation.com/sillken
- — Enrico Renz www.soundcloud.com/enrico-renz
- — Ross Christopher Fairbairn www.stompyerfoot.com
- — Glenn Chatten www.glennchatten.com
- Community tables
- Kids area and activities 6-7:30
- Emily Carr Collaborative Design Project Display
- As We Know It Community Art Project
- Seed library/seed swap
- …and much more!
Bring some food or bevvies to share, meet your neighbours, and hang out. FREE and open to everyone!
See you there!
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/events/506117226236642/ Invite your friends!
Complete Sustenance Festival information can be found at www.sustenancefestival.ca. October’s Right To Food Zine also contains festival info.
NS is supported by a Neighbourhood Small Grant from the Vancouver Foundation. Thanks!