See below for West End Neighbourhood Food Network events at the West End Community Centre from April through June 2017.
- “DIY” Accessories for Miniature Gardens Workshop
- Community Potluck, Seed & Plant Swap & Workshop
- Community Seed Sharing Library & Seed Saver Club
- Healthy Soil For a Great Garden Workshop
- Intro to Growing Japanese Herbs Workshop
- Introduction to Fermenting Workshop
- Native Edibles Workshop and Walk
- West End Urban Garden Club
For registration, please call the community centre (604-257-8333) website www.westendcc.ca. Event numbers are indicated below the date.
“DIY” Accessories for Miniature Gardens
Miniature gardens are tiny green spaces that brighten up our surroundings. They can be made more cheerful by adding accessories. In this West End Neighbourhood Food Network workshop with Rashmi GC you’ll learn about cute DIY projects that can be added to your mini gardens. All raw materials will be provided, and participants will have the opportunity to make an accessory and take it home. Suitable for adults, as well as kids 10 years and over who are accompanied by a caregiver. Advance registration required. FREE for Seniors (50 and over). Continue reading